Subject: Prof. Littlechild: attached papers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen Littlechild used to be the UK electricity regulator. Paul and I have 
inherited a consultancy agreement Mark Schroeder signed up with him two 
months ago. He is going to do an EU-wide power markets competition review for 
me to use up some contracted hours. He has sent me the attachments below in 
preparation for the briefings on that review. You may find the second and 
third items, both of which make some reference to California, of interest. 

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Styles/LON/ECT on 12/04/2001 18:16 
---------------------------

"Stephen Littlechild" <[email-masked]> on 11/04/2001 
14:03:12
To: "Peter Styles" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: attached papers

Dear Peter
?
Thank you for the helpful telephone conversation  just now. I am attaching as 
promised the two recent papers and the slides for my  recent UBSW talk.? Any 
comments on the latter would be particularly helpful  in drafting the 
European paper we discussed. I look forward to receiving the  internal papers 
you spoke of.
?
Monday afternoon on May 21 looks fine at present  and I will pencil it in 
while you explore meetings with others.
?
With best wishes
Stephen
 - UBSW London 3.3.01.ppt
 - Why we need electricity retailers 22Aug00.doc
 - JACF paper final.pdf