Subject: Load Curtailment Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a description of the action plan for the Load Curtailment efforts 
in CA, ME, and NY this Summer.  If someone from the deal team has not yet 
contacted you, they will be very soon.  If not, let me know.  

The general idea is that we will play against the ISO Load programs with our 
new technology (Sue I know about Cal ISO credit risk).  EES believes that 
with the tremendous amount of volatility this may be a great product.

Fred - I'll leave it to you to set up either one big call or some other 
process to contact appropriate Govt Affairs people.

Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 04/12/2001 
08:19 PM ---------------------------

Fred L Kelly@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
04/12/2001 10:56 AM
To: Michelle Mayo/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  (bcc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron)

Subject: Thur 12 April - Load Curtailment Update

Update:

1)  Delainey signed Boxter Pilot DASH yesterday PM
2)  Five critical PO's/contracts released late yesterday - ISAC (qty 2), 
Tridium, Retx, CEC  
3)  RAC has original DASH - will get Rick Buy/Andy Fastow/Skilling signatures
4)  Michelle Mayo has copies to be distributed to anyone that wants/needs a 
current copy 
5)  Presentation to Rick Buy/Delainey (tentatively to be sched'ed for 17 
April) is high priority - several teams working on pieces of pres's, 
rehearsal to be held Monday PM w/ Weiss/Dobler if possible.
6)  IPT Hartford and PMC at offsite in CT working on processes
7)  Jay Ferry pushing California details - ISO program, CEC program, other 
box installations
8)  Jay transitioning Jeff Brown into leading Maine/NY efforts
9)  Regional coordination sessions being set up - get w/ Jay or Jeff if 
appropriate coord not in place - we will need lots of regulatory and regional 
assistance now that we have approval to move fwd.  Fast track product team to 
be highly involved also.
10)  Retx coord sessions being set up - including billing
11)  Control budget being finalized, SAP tracking accounts to be set (stat WO)
12)  Program goals being "metricized" - so we can track $/box to install, 
$/box/month to operate, etc
13)  High desire for pilot program to be responsive to regional needs and 
origination/fast track initiative (ultimate customer)

Distr list:  

Fred Kelly
Phone     713-646-6207
Mobile     713-851-9172
Pager    800-765-9420