Subject: Proposed Budget Reductions - 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 07:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick - As requested, please find attached my proposed budget reductions for 
the remainder of this year.  Total reductions equal $168,000, which includes 
$35,000 of the Tabors TCC rcr which was originally approved for $75,000.   I 
also made a small cut in Travel of $10,000, but would be uneasy cutting 
anymore since we were very thin to begin with in this area  I have however 
reiterated to all of my staff, myself included, to spend each dollar as 
prudently as we can.  At this point I am not recommending any reductions in 
Staff, however, if things get real tight I may need to revisit the need for 
Teri Miller in the Concord office.

Looking to the end of the year, I estimate the need for the following:
 Florida - Retain Katz Kutter for the period July-December at $10,000 per 
month.  Current agreement is $20,000 per month but ends in June 01.
 Tabors New York/New England Support - Current rcr approved through April at 
$31,000 permonth combined.  I expect that we can cut that to $20,000 per 
month and will be putting in an rcr this week.  

I hope this is all we need to cut!  Please advise if we need to discuss 
further.

Steve