Subject: Reductions for DC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick - 

attached are the proposed budget savings from the Washington office; the 
Washington office proposes to move NERC (Richard Ingersoll and Charles Yueng) 
costs for travel to Jim Steffes' budget; I talked to Jim about this yesterday 
and he is ok with moving the costs to his budget; Jim indicated that he wants 
to have his headcount increased by 2 and the budget dollars moved to his cost 
center to reflect this change; the Washington office indicates that the total 
NERC "Savings" equals $112,000; including the NERC number the Washington 
office proposes a net savings of $240,032; the actual net savings should be 
$128,032 ($240,032 less $112,000); with your permission I will work with 
accounting to move the NERC costs to Jim's cost center and increase his 
headcount appropriately; please advise of any questions, comments or concerns

Eric

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

----- Forwarded by Eric Benson/NA/Enron on 04/17/2001 08:32 AM -----

	Carolyn Cooney
	04/16/2001 04:42 PM
		 
		 To: Eric Benson/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Reductions for DC

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Carolyn