Subject: California Litigation Team - Conference Call Today 2:00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], vicki.
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Agenda for 2:00 p.m.(cst) Conference Call Today

1. San Diego class action - Kirby/Noonan

2. San Francisco class action - Fergus

3. MDL Hearing

4. Ferc intervention in class actions - Watkiss/Alexander

5. Px Bankruptcy - Sanders

 a. Charge back/release of collateral
 b. Commandeering action
 c. Uncontrollable forces litigation

6. EES negative CTC Claim - Williams/Day

7. Other Ferc actions - Watkiss/Alexander

8. Government Investigations - Sanders

We anticipate the call will last less than one hour.

Again, the call in-information is:

Domestic Dial In Number:  1-800-713-8600

International Dial In Number:  1-801-983-4017

Passcode:  56871

Host:  Mark Haedicke

Conference Room :  EB38C2