Subject: MAE release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Aneel announced a major changes in the MAE, wholesale energy market, this 
afternoon.  New resolutions will be published on Monday.  We expect that the 
adjustments will address market governance through independent professionals, 
establishment of clear guarantees and penalties, as well as clear rules in 
the case of non compliance.  Enron has been a driving force in bringing this 
situation to  front and center.  
We will update as we receive more information.
---------------------- Forwarded by Orlando Gonzalez/SA/Enron on 20/04/2001 
20:31 ---------------------------

Sergio Assad
20/04/2001 18:39
To: Orlando Gonzalez/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: MAE release

Orlando
See attached a summary translation regarding MAE intervening
Sergio Assad