Subject: Cost Center 103246 - Regulatory Risk Analytics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth - 

Regulatory Risk Analytics (Cost Center 103246) is to be rolled up to Rick 
Shapiro.  If possible the cost center will be collapsed and the budget rolled 
to Cost Center 100108 and 103885.  It is my understanding that Amr Ibrahim 
will be moving into Harry's group and Regulatory Risk & Analytics will be 
disbanded.

I have printed the SAP report for 103246 and make note that employee costs 
(salary, benefits, taxes) were budgeted but no actuals have hit the cost 
center thus far.  Can you advise if these costs are being rolled to Steve 
Kean.  Can you also advise if these costs cover salary and benefits for Jim 
Steffes and Amr Ibrahim.

I can coordinate with Amanda Schultz on the accounting side of things but 
wanted to check with you on the salary and advise you generally of this 
change.

Please advise of any questions, comments or concerns.

Eric