Subject: Rob McGrory
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Nick, just confirming our discussion re Rob. As you would be aware Rob 
reports to Paul and myself. This reflected the fact that his role whilst 
primarily Regulatory Affairs  also has a legal component.  

Mark Schroeder was his functional report and also his conduit into the 
Regulatory Affairs PRC process. Both Paul and myself would welcome you taking 
over this role. As discussed,   I believe Rob would benefit from your 
suggestion of a regular phone discussion at weekly or two-weekly intervals. 
These sessions could provide some useful Regulatory Affairs mentoring.  This 
would supplement what we are doing to encourage Rob to both be more 
pro-active on commercial issues and also promote his  career development with 
in Regulatory Affairs. On the PRC process we will continue to do Rob's 
appraisal here and pass through assessments for you to represent Rob in 
within the Reg. Affairs.         

Again Nick we appreciate your taking on this role. 

David Minns