Subject: Q&A - Talking Points on Greenpeace letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are draft Q&A on Enron's response to the Greenpeace letter on 
climate change.   This document should be for close distribution to those of 
us in Enron Corp and Enron Europe who could potentially get questions on our 
response.  More general taking points for use by employees will be developed 
for distribution to a wider internal audience.

I would suggest that any detailed questions be referred to me so that we are 
able to closely control the messages consistent with our Corporate 
statement/strategy on climate.  If questions specific to Enron Europe come 
up, they should be referred to PR (Jackie/Kate) in London or Peter Styles in 
Brussels, who will coordinate closely with me.

Please review this document and make suggested changes and additions as soon 
as possible, as the letter has already been sent to Greenpeace (signed by 
Kelly and Mike on 4/30).

Thanks!

Jeffrey Keeler
Director, Environmental Strategies
Enron
Washington DC office - (202) 466-9157
Cell Phone (203) 464-1541