Subject: News Clip -- Lay and Davis on SF TV
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 05:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

In case you haven't seen it

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854
----- Forwarded by Susan J Mara/NA/Enron on 05/02/2001 10:22 AM -----

	Cristina Zavala@ECT
	05/02/2001 10:16 AM
		 
		 To: David Parquet/SF/ECT@ECT, April Hrach/SF/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Browner/SF/ECT@ECT, Gray Calvert/SF/ECT@ECT, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Mark Fillinger/SF/ECT@ECT, Michael McDonald/SF/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Danielson/SF/ECT@ECT, Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Octavio Carranza/SF/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: News Clip

FYI:  This clip is from last nights newscast.  I think Ken Lay did a great 
job in his response to Gray's comments.

Cristina