Subject: Strategy Integration Analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 01:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Richard -- 

Can you please send a copy to Sandi McCubbin?  

Why don't we discuss how to pass along on the Tuesday CA call.

Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 05/07/2001 
08:06 AM ---------------------------

Steven J Kean
05/06/2001 03:26 PM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Hendricks  

I think we should let people in the legislature know about this and see if 
one or more of them can get their hands on it.

From: Richard B Sanders@ECT on 05/06/2001 10:40 AM
To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Sandra 
McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Hendricks

Any thoughts?
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 05/06/2001 10:39 AM -----

	"Michael Kirby" <[email-masked]>
	05/04/2001 06:00 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "David Noonan" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Hendricks

The complaint,albeit brief, filed May 1 in San Diego Superior Court by 
Strategy Integration, Inc versus Michael Aguirre and the other Hendricks  
plaintiffs' attorneys is quite extraordinary in its disclosure. A hard copy 
is being faxed. The expert firm alleges they were "retained...to explain, 
research, and investigate potential claims of gaming and collusion by energy 
providers who supply electricity to the California Energy Market ...[and] 
...retained to perform utility and energy consulting services." After 
alleging that the Hendricks attorneys "refused to pay Plaintiffs' first 
billing"  it is alleged that"defendants' refusal may have resulted from the 
conclusions Plaintiff drew in its analysis." We should consider if there is 
there a way to get this filing to Senator Dunn's office or a more friendly 
Senator  without identifying us as the source,.They can see what some expert 
in the field  hired by the plaintiffs'  class action lawyers apparently 
concluded on their own about the claims of gaming and collusion. I suspect 
that  Sen Dunn has no interest but some Republican Senator might have some 
use for it. It could  have some value if the hearings go forward. This is not 
urgent timewise but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying 
documents is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney 
work product rule and is confidential business information intended only for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
message is not the intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify 
the Systems Administrator at [email-masked] and immediately delete this 
message from your system.