Subject: Retail Deal with Food Industry Alliance Closed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick - FYI Steve
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Montovano/NA/Enron on 05/08/2001 
03:16 PM ---------------------------
From: Howard Fromer on 05/07/2001 01:09 PM EDT
To: Steve Montovano/NA/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Retail Deal with Food Industry Alliance Closed

Last week, an aggregation deal closed with the NY Food Industry Alliance 
(FIA). It will be booked with a margin of at least $1.3 million. I sublet 
office space from the Food Industry Alliance in Albany, and I initated 
discussions between them and EES last Fall. I also worked with both EES and 
the President of the FIA in the final stages to bring the deal to closure and 
resolve a number of issues raised by several of the FIA's members. My 
physical location in the FIA's office suite was actually used by the 
President as a selling point to his members in the face of a slighly less 
expensive offer from a competitor.