Subject: Re: European Priorities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

It's late (even in Houston!) but here are five for the Brussels office, plus 
Continental Power,  plus France, Belgium and NL:
 1. Arcos gas TPA (anti-trust angles).
 2. Cross border power transmission CWE - eliminating transaction based 
tariffs and achieving transparency/ non discrimination in allocation of ATC.
 3. Freeing up more power export transmission capacity from, and optimising 
forthcoming auction of virtual generating capacity inside, France.
 4. Resolving restrictions on availability to new entrants of power import 
transmission capacity into NL.
 5. Achieving power transit without additional tariff through, and wholesale 
power TPA inside, Belgium.

Richard Shapiro@EES
11/05/2001 14:18
To: Doug Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Hennemeyer/LON/ECT@ECT, Peter 
Styles/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Dawson/Govt. Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Amber Keenan/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: European Priorities

Could each of you get me by next Friday( May 18,2001) a list of the top 5 
priorities for each of your respective areas....and, if, possible, a 
consensus document reflecting the top 8-10 priorities for the entire group? A 
brief description of each of the priorities would be appreciated with an 
attempt to quantify, where possible, the value associated with each of the 
priorities( either value potentially created or loss of value avoided). 
Thanks.