Subject: Another Data Request from FERC - Gas Prices at California
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 05:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.  As soon as we see the Data Request, we will contact the appropriate 
people in legal to start working out our responses.

Jim
---------------------- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 05/15/2001 
12:37 PM ---------------------------

"Randall Rich" <[email-masked]> on 05/15/2001 12:34:48 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Another Data Request

I just received a call from John Kroeger of the FERC Ofice of Market 
Oversight and Enforcement.  They are in the process of a non-public 
investigation of gas prices at the California border and are issuing a 4 
question data request to ENA, EESI and EEMC (jointly) today.  I will forward 
the data request by e-mail as soon as I receive it from FERC, but wanted to 
give you a heads up.