Subject: RE: PEP Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick/Jim -- I have made the changes noted below.
Jim -- I spoke to Terrie Bosien, HR Generalists for the A/A group, and I've 
left you a voice mail regarding the PRC representation of the A/A in 
Government Affairs and Public Affairs.  Call me next week when you return to 
discuss.

If there's anything else that needs attention, please let me know.
Thanks.
Jo Ann

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Steffes, James  
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 4:41 PM
To: Hill, Jo Ann
Cc: Shapiro, Richard
Subject: PEP Issues

Jo Ann --

Some issues 

1. Margaret Carson is still on my list.  She retired. [Jo Ann Hill]   - 
Marked as "Inactive" in PEP.  She should no longer show on your list. 

2. Who has Jennifer Thome? [Jo Ann Hill]   Rick was listed as Jennifer's 
supervisor.  I have changed to Jim. 

3. Who has Alberto Levy? [Jo Ann Hill]   RIck was also listed as Alberto's 
supervisor.  I have changed to Jim. 

Thanks,

Jim