Subject: RE: G&RA HR Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick-- I have made the change in the PEP system only, changing "Detlef J 
Haizmann" supervisor from Peter Styles to Bonnie S Nord.

Please let me know if I need to do anything further.
Thanks.
Jo Ann

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Shapiro, Richard  
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 7:39 PM
To: Styles, Peter
Cc: Georgina Simpkin/Enron@EUEnronXGate@ENRON; Wood, Doug; Hennemeyer, Paul; 
Dawson, Paul; Kingsley, Sophie; Hill, Jo Ann
Subject: Re: G&RA HR Update

Let's get Jan reporting to Sue Nord for PRC purposes- this is the best 
outcome since he now primarily reports to Sue. Thanks

Peter Styles@ECT
05/16/2001 01:44 PM
To: Georgina Simpkin/Enron@EUEnronXGate @ ENRON
cc: Doug Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Hennemeyer/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Dawson/Govt. 
Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT, Sophie Kingsley/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: G&RA HR Update   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

Thanks for reducing some of our discussion on Monday evening to a summary and 
action items. My comments more or less in the order of your spreadsheet:
 - Manager for German speaking countries; my view is that though we may feel 
dispirited by lack of recruitment success and have resolved to get short term 
help to Paul in the shape of some time from Jan Haizmann, we should not 
abandon trying to fill the position. While we may identify an analyst or 
associate capable of taking a G&RA rotation on Germany, the level at which 
such a person could operate and the potential period of availability may be 
severe constraints. I'm sure the other three of us will be willing to 
reinforce Paul H's exposure to the demanding recruitment process. Sophie had 
some creative ideas for sourcing.
 - Brendan Devlin; he started today. Doug and I have agreed that pro tem he 
does about two thirds continental gas and one third EU other businesses/ 
topics. Action was for you or Sophie to check on his documentation, let Doug 
and me see his contract and see whether Brendan has filled in and submitted 
medical questionnaire.
 - Wilke and Charman; I think Doug and I regard them as C&EE candidates not 
continental gas. I hope Doug will anyway co-ordinate our reversion to each of 
them post-interview with you. He knows my views. 
 - Manager for EU; this position does not necessarily have to be located in 
Brussels and is as much pan-European in nature as strictly EU; need to fill 
it will depend partly on Brendan's future balance of work, partly on Nailia 
Dindarova's development, and partly on evolving demands on us from 
continental power, industrial and global markets, a prospective renewables 
business, NetWorks etc. I am interested in evaluating candidates as they pop 
up, but concerted recruitment effort and precise job description on hold.
 - Unmentioned issues: Jan Haizmann's PRC process formalities and David 
Gonzalez' future with us need to be resolved (former faster than latter!) 
Also I forgot to mention on Monday that we have found a temoporary research 
assistant for Teun van Biert: Mabel Pigmans; I have asked him to call you 
about her contract - it will probably be best arranged under Dutch law as a 
service agreement through one of our law firms there. 

From: Georgina Simpkin/Enron@EUEnronXGate on 05/16/2001 06:56 PM GDT
To: Peter Styles/LON/ECT@ECT, Doug Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Hennemeyer/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Dawson/Govt. Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Sophie Kingsley/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: HR Update

Please find attached the promised document, apologies for the delay.

If you have any further comments please contact myself or Sophie.

Kind Regards

Georgi

 << File: Gov and Reg.xls >>