Subject: FW: Corporate Allocations April 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

The 29th is fine with me.

All - Please see attached spreadsheet, I needed to finalise our current 
estimate budget. I have reduced Salary and Wages for new headcout of 24. The 
new Total is $11,596,191 which is down by $294,852 from the version in the 
meeting with Michael Brown.

I have left Travel and Entertainment the same with the view that we can 
revise in the next Forecast (late June). I spoke to Doug briefly regarding 
this.  I am sure come June you will be in a good position to make further 
changes .    

We have previously spoken about showing one of the assistants how to run 
simple SAP reports. I'd like to show Merle Glen early next week if you are 
all in agreement that she is the most appropriate.

Thanks
Greg  

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Styles, Peter  
Sent: 16 May 2001 20:07
To: Greg McMahon/LON/ECT@ENRON; Wood, Stephen
Cc: Dawson, Paul; Hennemeyer, Paul; Wood, Doug; Shapiro, Richard
Subject: Re: Corporate Allocations April 2001

I frankly don't see Enron Europe getting $12,000 per month value from 
"Environment" nor "Environmental policy and compliance". I have raised with 
the Washington office why someone there is apparently following European 
environmental legislation and policy, when such things can only directly 
affect Enron Europe's business. I see that PR get hit with more than twice 
this amount to pay for our "Chief Environmental Officer". By copy I'm asking 
RIck Shapiro's view; we could obviously take the question up direct with 
Steve Kean.

Doug may wish to comment on the international project finance allocation, 
also from Washington.

We need to schedule a review with you of the May indicative expenditure 
report. Would late pm on 29th be convenient?

From: Stephen Wood/ENRON@EUEnronXGate on 05/16/2001 06:07 PM GDT
To: Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Melissa Allen/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Pickering/Enron@EUEnronXgate, Anne Edgley/LON/ECT@ECT, Jackie 
Gentle/LON/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy ii/Enron@EUEnronXGate, Adam 
Overfield/Enron@EUEnronXGate, Rod Sayers/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT, Doug Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Hennemeyer/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Dawson/Govt. Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT, Peter Styles/LON/ECT@ECT, Drew 
Lynch/Enron@EUEnronXGate
cc: Michael R Brown/LON/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Lane/Enron@EUEnronXGate, Greg 
McMahon/Enron@EUEnronXGate, Damien Campbell/ENRON@EUEnronXGate, Ben 
Williams/ENRON@EUEnronXGate, Nicola Luxford/EU/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Corporate Allocations April 2001

All, please review the below Corporate allocations for April.  Total 
allocations for the month are below plan by $1.1m.  Congratulations to HR who 
managed to get a net credit from Corp of $165k.  If you have any questions 
please get back to your management accountant or myself.

 << File: April Corp  ALLOCATIONS.ppt >> 

regards,
Stephen x34738