Subject: Update - Elektro
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please find attached update on Elektro.

Britaldo

---------------------- Forwarded by Rejane Pansiera/SA/Enron on 23/05/2001 
19:10 ---------------------------
From: G G Garcia/ENRON@enronXgate on 23/05/2001 15:19 CST
To: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Orlando Gonzalez/SA/Enron@Enron, Joe 
Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey E Sommers/ENRON@enronXgate, James A 
Hughes/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: James A Hughes/ENRON@enronXgate, Ginger Dernehl/NA/Enron@Enron, Connie 
Blackwood/ENRON@enronXgate, Rejane Pansiera/SA/Enron@Enron, Edineth R 
Santos/SA/Enron@Enron, Leigh Ann Van Houten/ENRON@enronXgate, Sonnia 
Reyes/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Conference Call - Enron Latin America Update

Please plan to participate on a conference call to discuss Enron Latin 
America as follows:

 Time:  7:30am Houston time
 Date:  Thursday, May 24
 Toll Free #: 888 353-1144
 Caller Paid: 973 321-2002
 Code:  208991#

If you should have any questions, please contact me at 713 345-4906

Thank you,
G G Garcia