Subject: Organization Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm forwarding this to each of you just in case you didn't get it.

gngr
713-853-7751
----- Forwarded by Ginger Dernehl/NA/Enron on 10/17/2000 11:14 AM -----

	Maureen McVicker
	10/16/2000 02:50 PM
		 
		 To: Ginger Dernehl/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Organization Announcement

Here's the memo.

----- Forwarded by Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron on 10/16/2000 02:47 PM -----

	Enron Global Markets LLC - Office of the Chairman
	Sent by: Enron Announcements
	10/12/2000 11:36 AM
		
		 To: ENA and EGM Employees, Enron Industrial Markets, Enron Europe
		 cc: Executive Committee and Assistants
		 Subject: Organization Announcement
   Enron Global Markets LLC - Office of the Chairman

We are pleased to announce the following organization changes within Enron 
Global Markets (EGM).

Larry Lawyer will be joining EGM effective immediately to lead our new 
finance activities.  In this role, he will work with all commodity products, 
assets, and teams worldwide to lever our existing businesses with this new 
focus.  Larry has worked as treasurer and was responsible for 3rd party 
financing for EBS for the last year.  He has worked for Enron for 4 1/2 years 
in various positions in the finance area.  He will be reporting to the Office 
of the Chairman.

Eric Gonzales will be joining the LNG team and will co-head this effort with 
Rick Bergsieker.  We believe there is significant opportunity in the 
worldwide LNG markets, and Eric will direct all merchant activity and focus 
on the Atlantic regions of the world.  He will also manage the LNG shipping 
book.  Eric is located in the London office and also has responsibility for 
leading the newly formed Pool Markets origination group reporting to Joe 
Gold.    

Rick Bergsieker has relocated to Dubai, in the UAE.  He is responsible for 
all Middle East activities and projects, managing the Puerto Rico assets and 
will co-head the worldwide LNG efforts.  Rick has over 20 years of LNG 
experience and together, he and Eric will form an outstanding leadership team 
as we expand Enron,s LNG activities around the world.  They both will report 
to the Office of the Chairman.  

Jennifer Fraser will come over and develop our market fundamentals group for 
all products in EGM, much like ENA natural gas and power fundamentals and 
Intranet pages existing today.  Previously, Jennifer was working in the Mid 
Market origination group.  Heather Purcell will be joining this group 
developing the commercial interface for our Intranet page.  Heather was with 
Azurix, where she worked on the platform interface for their eBusiness 
initiatives. 

Gary Hickerson will be chairing our Traders, Roundtable.  This new group will 
be comprised of traders across Enron's wholesale trading and risk management 
businesses.  This forum will give traders the opportunity to discuss topics 
important to their individual markets, and to learn and explore other markets 
in a macro sense.  Also, we will be forming a cross-commodity trading group.  
Traders who have shown extremely strong and consistent profitability will 
have the opportunity to join this group and to exploit cross-commodity 
opportunities with a bias toward structural shifts in markets.  This group 
will not be involved in customer activity and will execute through our 
principal desks.   Gary will manage this new group, as well as continuing 
with his current F/X, Rates, Equity, and Agriculture initiatives. 

Please join us in congratulating everyone on their new positions.  
Organization charts outlining the entire EGM organization are available upon 
request from Cathy Phillips.