Subject: Proposed Letter to WSJ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark:  As I am sure you agree, I thought that CA Attorney General Lockyer's 
comment last week in the WSJ was one of the most outrageous I have ever seen 
from a major public official.  I wanted to send a brief "Letter to the 
Editor" of the WSJ to that effect.  However, in light of the sensitivity of 
the entire CA situation in general and the further press last week in the New 
York Times, I did not want to do that without confirming with you that doing 
so would not be objectionable to the Company.  A copy of the proposed letter 
is attached.  I would propose to submit this in my individual capacity, not 
as counsel to the Company.  I'll wait to hear from you, or from Mark, Vicki 
or Rick before doing anything.    Thanks.  John

John Klauberg
LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, L.L.P.
212 424-8125
[email-masked]

==============================================================================
This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential 
and may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This 
e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to 
be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended 
recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me.  
The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this 
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

==============================================================================
 - wsj-ed.com.doc