Subject: FW: Bill Lockyer -- Citizen complaint to CA Bar
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen, Rick,

Don't know how he got my e-mail or how many people at Enron received this.  
May I respond and thank him for his support?

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854
----- Forwarded by Susan J Mara/NA/Enron on 05/29/2001 08:22 AM -----

	"McBride, MD William" <[email-masked]>
	05/28/2001 02:03 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: Bill Lockyer

I am a private citizen with no direct financial interest in the energy
situation in California. However, I possess what is probably an average
sense of decency regarding public behavior and was outraged to read the
public comments of Californian Attorney General, Bill Lockyer, in the Wall
Street Journal regarding your CEO. I am not hopeful that much will come of
my complaint to the State Bar of California regarding Mr. Lockyer's behavior
but feel better for asking the Bar to examine Mr. Lockyer's shameful
behavior.

-----Original Message-----
From: McBride, MD William
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 2:40 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Bill Lockyer

Dear  Sir

I have filed a formal complaint with the California State Bar regarding
Attorney General Bill Lockyer and his violation of the Professional Rules of
Conduct, specifically Rule 5-100. This can be viewed at
"http://www.calbar.org/pub250/s0033.htm. I am attaching a copy of my
complaint. I will be happy to keep you informed of the response of the Bar
committee.

William McBride <<Office of Chief Counsel.doc>>

 - Office of Chief Counsel.doc