Subject: Government Affairs Support for EBS Europe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All-

I wanted to let you know that, as of July 1, Jan Haizmann's responsibilities 
will expand to include competition issues in European energy markets.  As you 
know, in addition to his work for EBS in Europe, Jan has been spending 
considerable time directing EBS' government affairs work in Asia.   Due in 
large part to the progress he has made, we are now able to shift that effort 
to an individual in the region until a new hire is on board in Singapore.  

Jan will continue to spend approximately half of his time on EBS government 
affairs issues in Europe.  The remainder of his time, which previously was 
spent on Asia, now will be spent on European energy markets.  

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sue

Sue Nord, Sr. Director
Government Affairs
713 345-4196