Subject: Amsterdam leg of your itinerary next week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

See dinner invite below. I am in Amsterdam anyway for meetings 6th and 7th. 
ABN Amro are relationship lenders to Enron Europe. Roger Harvey used to be in 
project finance team (from where I know him.) He now looks after the bank's 
energy clients for UK, NL and Germany. Two or three other companies may be 
represented at the dinner. Roger has invited us to dinner on the 6th in the 
context of the "Energy in Europe" conference, at which I am speaking 7th am 
and chairing a panel discussion among regulators 7th pm. 

Before the dinner there will be time for you to meet Prof. Littlechild again 
mid-pm (after your train journey from Brussels and Teun's and my lunchtime 
session with him) and then hold a review of Dutch developments with Teun. 

On morning of 7th you will fly to Paris. 

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Styles/LON/ECT on 05/31/2001 03:26 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/31/2001 03:48:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: 

Dear Peter,

We are delighted that you will be able to join us for dinner on Wednesday,
6th June at 8pm at our head office in Gustav Mahlerlaan in Amsterdam.  We
will also be delighted to welcome Rick Shapiro to the dinner as well.

Maps and instructions will be sent out at the beginning of next week.  Look
forward to seeing you again next Wednesday.

Regards,

Roger Harvey