Subject: EFET draft security of supply paper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Take a look at attachment below for guidance in any discussion with Ristori 
next Wednesday re Bush energy policy statement and comparative aspects of EC 
green paper on sec. of supply. To remind you of what Loyola said on CNN 
yesterday:
 - Agrees with need to re-evaluate role of nuclear plus future investment in 
it .
 - Disagrees with weight given to supply side and indigenous sources, 
compared with demand side and fuel diversity (also from external sources?)
 - Disagrees with exclusion of climate change considerations. 

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Styles/LON/ECT on 06/01/2001 10:25 
AM ---------------------------

[email-masked]@txu-europe.com on 04/23/2001 02:31:45 PM
To: "EFET Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: EWG - security of supply paper

Jan, please find a revised draft of the SoS paper following discussions with
Peter. I would be grateful if you could circulate it to the members of the
electricity working group for comment by 30th April. Likewise could you also
forward it to Ian Wood.
(See attached file: efetsos.doc)

Thanks Brian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    DISCLAIMER    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This E-mail is private and confidential and may be covered by
legal professional privilege. It is therefore only intended for
the addressee(s). If you are not one of those persons you must
not read, copy, store, disclose, use or distribute its contents.
Please also contact the sender immediately and delete the original.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 - efetsos.doc