Subject: Draft Agenda for Meeting between Mr Ristori and Mr Shapiro, Enron, on 6 June @10 am
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Axel,

I attach a draft agenda for the meeting between Mr Ristori and Mr Shapiro 
scheduled for next Wednesday.  If you have any thoughts, let us know.

Brendan
--------------------------------------------------

1. Electricity

Belgian power - status of Commission infringement action - our experience of 
continuing closure of market, inability to transit power - inaction of CREG.
French power - forthcoming VPP auctions - border transmission capacity 
auctions and ex post border congestion charges - arguments about 
"reciprocity" vis a vis neighbouring Member States.
Commission action on Netherlands transmission capacity
German export and import related power transmission tariffs - status of 
Commission discussions with German government post Florence?

2. Gas

German & French gas TPA regimes
Madrid process - forthcoming June meeting.
GFU and Norwegian TPA

3. Developments in Energy Policy

Progress of Commission's liberalisation acceleration proposals - outcome of 
Energy Council and plans for parliamentary debates.
Green paper on security of supply
Bush Energy Policy