Subject: CBC Event
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee asked Enron to support the Congressional Black Caucus 
"energy" field trip trip to Houston on Jun 28-30, 2001.  She said was going 
to call Ken Lay, but Rosalee has not taken a call.

API has been asked to coordinate the meeting and they have hired a event 
planning firm.  Jackson Lee has made it clear she wants Enron involved even 
thought were are not APIMembers.  API would like to bring the CBC to the 
Enron trading floor and gas control room.   Jackson Lee would also like to 
have Ken Lay attend a roundtable discussion on June 29. There will be several 
lavish social events which we will be inivited to attend.   We will also be 
asked to contribute to the trip.....my guess is that we are looking at over 
$40,000.

Jim Ford at API is coordinating the trip.  He will be in contact with me next 
week with more information.

Sorry the info. is so sketchy, but that is all there is so far.
 
----- Forwarded by Chris Long/Corp/Enron on 06/01/2001 04:39 PM -----

	Jim Ford <[email-masked]>
	06/01/2001 04:26 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: CBC Event

[Jim Ford]? As we discussed.  
 <<CBC Texas Visit 5-31-01.doc>>  <<CBC Roster.doc>> 

 - CBC Texas Visit 5-31-01.doc
 - CBC Roster.doc