Subject: Interest in Governmental Affairs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Shapiro,

I would like an opportunity to gain practical experience in the Governmental 
Affairs group you are heading up for Enron.  My background at Enron has lead 
me through two emerging companies, Azurix and Enron Broadband Services, both 
of which faced and are facing regulatory and legislative issues.  Currently, 
I am rotating through the Analyst/Associate program in business development 
roles, but have a strong desire to work for a group that helps shape our 
commercial deals.  I have been speaking with both Rocky Storie and Allison 
Navin about this area of Enron and I would appreciate it if I could meet with 
someone from your team in the Houston office.  

Attached is a copy of my resume.  I am in the process of looking for my next 
rotation towards the end of this summer and would like to know if there are 
any opportunities within your group.

Regards,

Melanie King
Enron Broadband Services
713-345-8115 office
713-553-3542 cell