Subject: Partial Draft of Paper for Friday's Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

This document, although lengthy, contains insight to what NERC's BOT may be 
asked to endorse as far as establishment of a NERC position on reliabilty 
standards and market practices.  It also has implications on how to split the 
baby between NERC and GISB.

I suggest all to review this draft and be ready to provide the MIC feedback 
when it appears on their agenda.  I am unsure if it will show up in the July 
meeting, perhaps Terry Lane of Dynegy, who is on the subcommittee that put 
this together can provide us with more info.

Mark, please forward this to the EPSA-NAERO group list.

Thank You
Charles Yeung
713-853-0348

---------------------- Forwarded by Charles Yeung/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2001 11:15 
PM ---------------------------

Gerry Cauley <[email-masked]>@nerc.com on 06/28/2001 08:12:25 PM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Partial Draft of Paper for Friday's Conference Call

Attached is a partial draft of a MIPS paper addressing the process for MI and 
Commercial practices.? It got a little more complicated than I anticipated so 
it is not finished.? However, I did outline the unfinished sections so you 
can get an idea of how it is supposed to finish.? I will try to get it 
completed before the call so you can see the whole paper.? I would appreciate 
your comments on the call.

For the additional items that the MIPS is presenting to the MIC, please refer 
to Agenda Item 7 in the MIC package.? The MIC package is at following URL:? 
http://www.nerc.com/~filez/micmin.html

Gerry
 - Attachment 7c3 - Need for Uniform Practices.doc

Gerry Cauley
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
(408) 323-1129 Tel.
(408) 323-1129 Fax
(408) 835-4213 Cell