Subject: Re: April 24 YPO presentation in Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tiffany, I'm waiting to hear from Jeff to see if he wants to speak to each of 
the panelists separately as I am finding it difficult (impossible so far!) to 
find a time that all are available.  Too many busy people.  I shall be back 
in touch with you as soon as I can have the conversation with Jeff.  My 
apologies for the delays and slow communication.  Thanks very much for your 
patience.  SRS

Tiffany Roach <[email-masked]> on 04/11/2001 01:59:32 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: April 24 YPO presentation in Houston

Hi Jeff: 

We will have to find another time to schedule a phone call with David...he 
will not be available on Thursday Afternoon.? Do you have any time on 
Thursday 4/19 after 3PM EST?

Tiffany A. Roach 
Executive Assistant to David Aronoff 
(617) 423-5525 x213 

-----Original Message----- 
From: David Aronoff 
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 9:46 AM 
To: [email-masked]' 
Cc: Tiffany Roach 
Subject: RE: April 24 YPO presentation in Houston 

Jeff/Sherri 

Unfortunately I jump on a plane Thur at 430pm EDT and don't think that leaves 
enough of a gap to make Jeff's availability. Can we try to reschedule 
conversation?

I have copied my assistant, Tiffany Roach, on this message to help 
coordinate. 

Thanks, 

David 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
David B. Aronoff???????? email: [email-masked] 
General Partner???????? phone: 617 423 5525 x220 
Greylock Partners????????? fax: 617 482 0059 
One Federal St??????????? edial: http://davidaronoff.edial800.com 
Boston, MA 02110 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 3:44 PM 
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked] 
Subject: April 24 YPO presentation in Houston 
Importance: High 

Gentlemen, 

I'm writing on behalf of Jeff Skilling regarding scheduling a 20-minute 
conference call to discuss the above referenced presentation/panel 
discussion at the Houston Chapter YPO (Young Presidents Organization) 
meeting.? Jeff is available the afternoon of Thursday, April 12, between 
the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (CDT).? Please let me know what your 
availability is during this time period, and I'll be back in touch to nail 
down an exact time or to suggest an alternative date/time. 

Thank you very much for your commitment to this event and for your patience 
in awaiting the details.? I look forward to hearing from each of you soon. 

Best regards, 
Sherri Sera 
Assistant to Jeff Skilling 
713.853.5984 
713.646.8381 (fax) 
[email-masked] 

Sent to: 
David Arnoff, Greylock 
Kevin Compton, KPCB Team Partners 
John Thornton, Austin Ventures