Subject: Re: EVP Candidate Introduction Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Roll, we are in receipt of your e-mail.  Katherine Brown will circulate 
as appropriate tomorrow.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
[email-masked]

"Mitch Roll" <[email-masked]> on 01/04/2001 05:34:43 PM
Please respond to "Mitch Roll" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 

Subject: EVP Candidate Introduction Sheet

BODY { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } UL { 
FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } OL { FONT-SIZE: 
14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } DIR { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; 
COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } MENU { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: 
black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } DIV { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; 
FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } DT { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 
"Times Roman" } DD { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times 
Roman" } ADDRESS { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" 
} BLOCKQUOTE { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } 
PRE { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } BR { 
FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } P { FONT-SIZE: 
14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } LI { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: 
black; FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } H1 { FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #660000; 
FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } H2 { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #660000; 
FONT-FAMILY: "Times Roman" } 
?

Roll International Logo

Dear Mr. Skilling:

Your assistant, Ms. Brown, recommended that I forward the attached  
introduction sheet to share with the executive committee members. I am  
confidentially working with a McKinsey consultant and he mentioned you would 
be  a good contact person at Enron. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.Cordially,Mitchell A.  Roll, 
CPCPresident

?ROLL  INTERNATIONAL5001 Spring Valley Road,?Suite  #1155EDallas, Texas, USA 
75244Email: [email-masked] ?  Phone: (972) 239-3800 ? Fax: (972) 239-2858

"People Make a World of Difference"

Visit our Web Site: http://www.rollintl.com

 - rollintl.jpg
 - Image4.jpg
 - EVP Candidate.doc