Subject: Initial Draft - Action Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Action Plan

Meeting 1 - Presentations from key individuals to provide information/insight 
into the important issues facing the new Fire Chief.
 - where - Enron offices
 - commitment - full day?
  - 3/4 day - presentations - estimate a total of about 4-5 presenters - 1hr? 
per presentation, including Q&A - (for example, presentation of key points 
from TriData study and Dr. Persse, EMS Director, has agreed to provide a 
presentation on EMS issues)
  - 1/4 day - committee members will jointly compile a list of key 
attributes/qualifications seeking in potential candidates
 - distribution of resumes from interested/pursued candidates (estimate 
approximately 20 resumes) 
 
Meeting 2 - Screen resumes and jointly decrease candidate list to 10
 - where - Enron offices
 - commitment - 1/2 day?
 
Meeting 3 - Interview the 10 candidates and jointly decrease candidate list 
to 3
 - where - Enron offices
 - commitment - full day - each interviewee will be presented to the 5 
committee members for a formal interview - Please note, logistically we may 
not be able to bring in all 10 candidates on the same day and may have to 
meet on two separate days

Meeting 4 - Meet with Mayor Brown to present candidate list of 3
 - where - City Hall?

Please email comments/suggestions/questions as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Lisa