Subject: Media Info & Mtg 1 Specifics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I understand some committee members were contacted by the media prior to the 
news conference this afternoon. The Mayor has asked that we refer any and all 
queries to Jeff Skilling and remind them that he is the spokesperson for the 
committee.

Meeting 1 specifics:
 date  - Sunday, February 11
 time - 2pm - 6pm
 where - Enron offices - 1400 Smith St (I'll send out floor and office # 
details ASAP)
 format - approx 3 hrs worth of presentations/HFD panel discussions(?), 1 hr 
for committee member discussions and compilation of Fire Chief 
attributes/qualifications list

I'll send out a list of topics and the respective speaker(s) for each of the 
presentations as soon as I've worked it all out.

Lisa
713-345-4840 (office)
713-569-9563 (cell)
713-524-5189 (home)