Subject: Re: Social and Work
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Trice,

On behalf of Jeff Skilling, I am writing to thank you for the invitation to 
the CAM gala on April 6.  Unfortunately, Jeff will be unable to join you as 
he will traveling out of the country on that date.

With regard to your second invitation to meet your business partner next 
week, I regret to tell you that he is unable to accept the offer.  He will be 
in So. America, and therefore, will not attend the GS conference in Aspen.

Sincerely,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
[email-masked]

Roy Trice <[email-masked]> on 03/15/2001 04:07:07 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Social and Work

Jeff,

Two things:

Would you like to join Liz and me at the Contemporary Arts Museum Gala,
Friday, April 6th at 7.30, Bayou Club, Black Tie?

I would like to introduce you to my business partner, Clint Carlson in Aspen
next week.  He is going to attend the Goldman Sachs Natural Gas conference
March 18th - 21st .  Clint is the chief investment officer of our firm and
is the portfolio manager for our relative value arbitrage strategy (pairs
trading) which includes about $450mm in energy pairs.

Please let me know, Roy Trice, 214.932.9618.