Subject: re: Executive Committee Meeting- Monday, May 14th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], jeffrey.shankman
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], s
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 04:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Executive Committee Weekly Meeting
Date:  Monday, May 14th     
Time:  11:00 a.m. (CDT)
Location: 50th Floor Boardroom
Video:  Connections will be established with remote locations upon request.
Conf call: AT&T lines have been reserved.  Please contact Sherri Sera 
(713/853-5984) 
  or Bill Dorsey (713/646-6505) for the weekly dial-in number and passcode.

Please indicate below whether or not you plan to attend this meeting and 
through what medium. 

 Yes, I will attend in person _______

 By video conference from _______

 By conference call  _______

 No, I will not attend  _______

*  *  *

Please return this e-mail to me with your response by 12:00 p.m., Friday, May 
11th.

Thank you, 
Bill Dorsey.