Subject: Africa Customer/Business trip February 2001 (that's our story and we're sticking to it)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

It is time to begin working on planning for the Africa business trip which we 
are planning for next february.  I don't think we have a specific date yet, 
but if we can get Terrie, Dorothy, and Sherri to reserve some dates on our 
calendars and we can begin inviting customers now and based on the customer 
feedback, zero in on final dates in a month or so.  I think we should plan on 
having 12 to 15 people total attend.  Assuming 4 Enron people and 4 or 5 last 
minute dropouts, we should target inviting 10 to 15 customers.  My initial 
cut on these are below:

Skilling:

 "Billy Bob" Kriegel Sithe
 Sam Palmisano? IBM
 Scott McNealy?  Sun
 JeanMarie Messier? Vivendi
 John Bryson!!  Socal Edison
 Others?

EBS Hirko/Rice

 Mark Gilman  Blockbuster
 Don Listwin?  Cisco
 Bob Knowling?  Covad
 Alternative 1
 Alternative 2

ECM/Fastow

 Banker 1
 Banker 2
 Banker 3

Wrobel

 Asian Guy 1
 Asian Guy 2
 Asian Guy 3

Let's shoot for the first round of names no later that July 10, so we can 
have Terrie send out invites.  Also, Sherri,Terri - have we restructured our 
deal with the guides?

Ken