Subject: Re: EBS European Expansion Press Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Karen, unfortunately, Jeff will be unable to review this prior to release; 
however, I noticed that Joe Hirko is listed as "chairman and CEO."  It is my 
understanding that he is "CEO" only and does not carry the "chairman" title.  
You might want to double-check.  Thanks, SRS

Karen Denne
07/12/2000 12:00 PM
To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Mark 
Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rex 
Rogers/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shelly Mansfield/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications 

Subject: EBS European Expansion Press Release

The attached press release announcing EBS's expansion into Europe is 
scheduled to be issued in London on Thursday.  If you have any questions or 
comments, please let me know by 5 p.m. today.

Thank you.
kd