Subject: Re: Board Appointments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ms. Kurz,

I spoke to Mr. Skilling regarding your e-mail below.  Of course he is always 
willing to entertain opportunities for NED's; however, given the current 
demands on his time, it would have to be something pretty significant in 
order that he would pursue and/or accept such an appointment.

With regard to the specific company you have in mind, he is happy to review 
any written information you may have.  Once he has had a chance to review it, 
we will contact you to let you know his level of interest and to set up 
follow-on discussions if appropriate.  By mail or Federal Express, the 
information may be sent to:

Jeffrey K. Skilling
President & COO
Enron Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB5007
Houston, TX  77002

Thank you for your consideration.  We look forward to hearing from you again 
soon.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381
e-mail: [email-masked]

[email-masked] on 07/18/2000 04:21:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Board Appointments

Dear Jeff,
I am a Partner with Whitehead Mann and rang you today to introduce myself and 
my firm.  We are an executive search consultancy who act for large global 
organizations to find Non-Executive Directors(NED)for their Boards.  At any 
one time, we have a number of European clients who are keen to have American 
nationals join their Boards due to their growing interests in the US.

I am approaching you to see if you would ever entertain taking on a NED 
position.  I have a specific client in mind which is a Paris-based, global 
industrial company with worldwide revenues in excess of $15 billion.

I know that you have just returned from holiday and have a busy schedule over 
the next few weeks, but I would be grateful if you could let me know if you 
would be interested in talking further about Board appointments.  I can be 
reached at 212 551 3552 or via e-mail at your convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Barbara Kurz