Subject: Turkey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Mark.  The person you can speak to at Enron is Eric Shaw 
(44.207.783.5408) - he heads up that part of Europe out of our London 
office.  By copy of this e-mail, I'm letting him know to expect your call.

Glad to hear all is well.  Good luck with your project!  SRS

"Mark Skilling" <[email-masked]> on 07/31/2000 06:54:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: 

Jeff,

I am preparing a report here for a client about foreign companies'
experiences here in Turkey.  I was wondering if it would be ok for me to
contact someone involved with Enron,s Turkey operation.  I suspect that any
such information is confidential, or at least sensitive, but if not, would
be very interesitng.  Please do not hesitate to say a big loud no.  Just
asking!

Hope all else goes well.  We should plan on talking on the phone sometime
soon, just for grins.

Mark

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com