Subject: Astros Game
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ladies and gentlemen of Class #64,

Jeff Skilling has reserved Drayton McLane's suite at Enron Field for the 
October 1 (last game of the regular season) Astros game against the 
Milwaukee, and he would like you to be his guests.  First pitch is scheduled 
at 7:05p.

Please let me know if you are able to join him.  If you do plan to attend, 
please let me know the most convenient way to get a ticket to you.

Don't hesitate to call me should you have any questions.  I look forward to a 
positive response.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
[email-masked]

PS - if there is anyone from Class #64 that is not on this e-mail 
distribution, please forward a copy to them.