Subject: Fwd: Montana Forest Fire picture
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

talk about a "bad day"....  thanks
Received: from mpexhub5.rog.com (mplfw2.dainrauscher.com [199.250.13.98]) by 
hougwia1.oceaneering.com; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:10:02 -0500
Received: from assentor.ROG.COM ([170.175.1.35]) by mpexhub5.rog.com with 
SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2650.21) id 
TXFARBQT; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:09:50 -0500
Received: from corphub.rog.com (unverified) by assentor.rog.com (Content 
Technologies SMTPRS 2.0.15) with SMTP id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:08:20 -0500
Received: FROM corphub.rog.com BY corphub.rog.com ; Wed Sep 27 13:07:12 2000 
-0500
Received: by corphub.ROG.COM with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21) id 
<TJ3SKD9B>; Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:07:11 -0500
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: "Wicklund, Jim" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wicklund, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Montana Forest Fire picture
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:07:03 -0500
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_3E66D8FF.0B6A0738"

Subject: Montana Forest Fire picture

This picture was taken in the Bitterroot National Forest in Montana on
August 6, 2000 by a fire behavior analyst from Fairbanks, Alaska by the name
of John McColgan with a Digital camera.  Since he was working while he took
the picture, he cannot sell or profit from it so you might otherwise not get
to see it.

 - ATT09176.jpg