Subject: South Africa
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

It was great catching up with you in Barcelona and wonderful to hear that
you will be coming to South Africa on vacation. When you are in J'Burg,
plan on staying with us and if you can fit it in, try to spend a couple of
days up at our game park. Our place is about 2 1/2 hours north of
Johannesburg, on about 120,000 acres, malaria free with the big 5 as well
as a great variety of other game. It would be great to sit together on the
deck of our lodge with a gin and tonic at catch up while watching elephant
in our front yard. If you are time constrained, we can always charter up to
Welgevonden if you don't have an Enron plane in the vicinity.

Here are some contact details
   Home phone - 27-11 447-8514
   Cell - 27-82-880-5954
   Fax - 27-11-321-1276
   Office- 27-11-321-1255

As soon as your plans firm up, give me a ring to see how we can get
together. We also know this part of the world quite well so we'd be
delighted to help plan your trip. Chovine and I will look forward to seeing
you.

Best regards

Schof

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+