Subject: ECI Analyst Presentation Meeting - 12/21/99
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

The call in information for this meeting is as follows:

800-713-8600
Passcode:  8688

DD
---------------------- Forwarded by Dorothy B Dalton/HOU/ECT on 12/14/99 
09:40 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Dorothy B Dalton                           12/13/99 02:44 PM

To: Kenneth D Rice/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joe 
Hirko/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Kevin Howard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Richard DiMichele/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Scott Yeager/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, David Cox/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Rex 
Shelby/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Paula 
Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Harris/Associate/HOU/EES@EES, Claudia 
Johnson/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
cc: Mercedes E Estrada/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherri Reinartz/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nancy 
Young/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Judy Timson/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Terri Bachand/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Crissy Collett/HOU/EES@EES, Sylvia Sauseda/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jennifer Adams/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Patty Pennington/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Joannie Williamson/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: ECI Analyst Presentation Meeting - 12/21/99

The next meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 21, 1999 from 10:00 
a.m.-12:00 p.m. in 50M.

If you are unable to attend in person, please let me know and a conference 
bridge will be set up.

Thanks,
Dorothy