Subject: Herbert Molina's current search campaign
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen:
I good friend at Sun suggested me to contact  all of you at Enron  in
regard to the direction of my current searching campaign as  I have made
the decision to leave my post as Vice President and General Manager of
Network Associates Latin America and Caribbean. It is of my understanding
that Enron is undergoing a huge  internal transformation to become one of
the leading E-Commerce players worldwide.

Network Associates is the leading and independent provider   of total
security software solutions to monitor and protect telecommunications,
E-Commerce and internet applications worldwide. Since I was given the
mission to start  the region in 1996 I have been instrumental to
increase sales from 2M to 35M US in 4 years. I have been in charge of
supervising and managing over 100 employees across the region and the US
with complete P&L responsibilities.

Previous to join NAI, I worked  for Seagate where I had the
responsibilitity to set up the whole  supply chain in South Florida and
and across the region resulting in a sales increase from 25M to 125M US
in 4 years. With over 20 years of experience selling and transfering
technology internationally I feel proud of my record and accomplishments.

Should any of you be interested in talking to me about any opportunity
within any of your organizations, please do not hesitate to call me at
954-452-0664. Thank you in advance for your positive consideration. Best
regards, Herbert Arturo Molina