Subject: Re: Associate Salaries part 2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Alhamad. 
I actually have obtained the info from all of the I-Banks and from McKinsey.  
Traci has provided some information on the energy companies.  I will be 
making a recommendation to Jeff and Steve by the beginning of next week.  I 
am still trying to clarify some of the energy industry information.  I left a 
message for Traci Warner last night.  Do you know if she is in town because 
she has not responded and I know she is eager to have the study completed.  
Are you familiar with the information she sent or where she got it from.  If 
so, you may be able to answer the question.  Please give me a call at 
713-827-1837.  Thanks
Charlene

From: Alhamd Alkhayat on 12/07/2000 03:48 PM
To: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Associate Salaries part 2

Charlene,

Jeff asked that I forward this to you.

Cheers'

Hamd

Alhamd Alkhayat
ENRON CORP.
+1(713)853-0315