Subject: E-mail 12/10/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mark; Thank you for your nice message.   The reference to Macomb
was my trip down to the Western U game on Nov 25.  I thought I told you about
the Lehigh runaway 37-7.  Uncle Dave went to Knox College in Galesburg and I
went thru the Knox campus and commented to Dave.  The game so inspired me I
went to the Delaware game on Dec 2 and came back to Earth as Lehigh lost
47-24.  The score was higher than the quality of the game Indicated but the
best team won.                          Delaware lost yesterday to Georgia
Southern  who will play Montana U next Saturday for the NCAA Class-11
Championship.
      I will be looking forward to the second newsletter.  Mother and I
cleared out last Friday as two young ladies came in to clean our Condo for
the first time.  They did a super job and we are going to have them come
every two weeks. We will not have to do any heavy work from now on.  I have
joined the Kiwanis Golden "K" which meets weekly and is a group of 'OVER 55"
retirees.  Should be fun as I already know many of them.
     I got a list of the    Senior Courses for the Spring semester.  I will
register early to make sure I get the computer course and learn how to use
this thing fully.
     I will on line again soon   Mother and I send LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES.
DAD