Subject: A personal invitation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jeff,

Enron is one of our most valued customers and a leading innovator in the
use of the Internet to enable new business opportunities in your
industry.  I believe that executives of other major companies would be very
interested in learning about the ways that you have shaped your business
and leveraged networking technology to create EnronOnline and Enron
Communications.

With this in mind, I would like to personally invite you to speak to a
highly select group of CEO's and CIO's from Global 1000 corporations at our
CEO Summit being held on April 26-27, 2001 at the Ritz Carlton, Half Moon
Bay, California.  The focus of the conference will be on using Internet
business solutions to maximize global competitiveness.  I would also like
to spend some time with you more in a one on one setting to discuss the
industry and the markets in general, but candidly, to get to know you
better and build on our relationship.

Jeff, I would be honored if you would accept this invitation.  I will
follow-up with you shortly  to answer any questions you may have and to see
about your availability.

Sincerely,
John Chambers
President and CEO