Subject: meeting w. endesa
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jeff,
I've heard from one of your colleagues and friends (Cole Baxter)  that you
just been appointed CEO of Enron.
My warmest congratulations and all the best of luck in this new endeavor.
Regarding the dates for the meeting with Rafael Miranda, we're currently
setting the dates for a trip to the States in the seconnd half of January.
As soon as we have them ready, we'll let you know.
My best wishes for this Xmas and the new year.

Luis Rivera
Director General de Planificaci?n y Medios
ENDESA
Tel.: +34915668615
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any
mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient. ENDESA and each of its
subsidiaries each
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the
message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them.
_______________________________________________________________