Subject: Re: Home-Link Business Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Good morning, Yelba.  

It has been a long time!  You may not remember me, but I have been working 
with Jeff since the McKinsey days (my name used to be "Baumbach").  

After reviewing your e-mail, Jeff suggests that you speak to Lou Pai, 
Chairman & CEO of Enron Energy Services; his telephone number is 
713.853.5646.  By copy of this e-mail, he is advised that you will contact 
him.

Good luck with your venture, Yelba, and welcome back to Houston.  If I can be 
of assistance, please don't hesitate to call me.  And please tell Richard 
that we said hello.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
e-mail: [email-masked]

Yelba Saettone <[email-masked]> on 03/28/2000 01:34:07 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: Jim Golden <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Home-Link Business Model

Hi Jeff,
Don't know if you remember me from your old McKinsey days, but I am Richard
Saettone's wife. The entire family is finally back in Houston after several
years in Peru.  I am working for a company called Home-Link Services, and
wanted to request your aid in finding the correct person to talk to at Enron
regarding our business model.

We currently represent over 200,000 transactions per year (people moving),
and one of the most requested services from our customers is the connection
of utilities.  As an aggregator for the energy sector with that type of
volume, who do you recommend we call?  We are expected to grow to about
500,000 transactions by year-end.

Feel free to call me with any questions.  I would be most happy to send you
or the proper Enron contact an executive summary for review.

Richard sends his regards and we hope your family is doing well.

Yelba R. Saettone
Vice President of National Sales
Home-Link Services, Inc.
43 West Isle Place
The Woodlands, TX 77381
281-296-6498 phone
281-465-9240 fax
email: [email-masked]