Subject: Re: MS150 and Associate/Analyst Picture for Encounter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Samual, Jeff will be happy to take a photo for the Encounter.  Just let me 
know the details so we can make sure he's where he needs to be at the 
appointed time.

Good luck with the ride.  

Sherri
x3-5984

   

	From:  Samuel Pak                           03/24/2000 02:39 PM

To: Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: MS150 and Associate/Analyst Picture for Encounter

Mr. Skilling,

Hello, my name is Samuel Pak and I am an Analyst in the A/A program.  There 
will be approx. 15-20 of us from the A/A program participating in the MS 150 
with you.  As a result, the Encounter has asked me to cover this event for 
our up coming next issue.  As with any great story, we need a picture!  So 
therefore, I would like to request a moment of your time after we take our 
Enron Dream Team photo prior to the start of the ride.  I have spoke with 
Amelia Alder and Deborah Gebhardt, and they are willing to accommodate us 
after the group photo.  So how about a photo?

Look forward to meeting you.  Good luck!  I know I will need it.

Regards,
Samuel Pak
Global Exploration and Production
x37782