Subject: Reunion Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff;  I returned home from a weekend visit to New Kensington and Pittsburgh
as I attended my 60th High School Reunion.  About 60 class members were there.
         The houses I grew up in and the old Neighborhoods are much smaller
than I remember;  the hills are higher and steeper than I remember; and my
former classmates are much older than I.  I have slept 10-12 hours each night
since I am back and am almost rested.  Thank goodness I flew to Pittsburgh as
I would really would have been a basket case if I had driven.  I did have a
good time.
        Jeff, I have been keeping up with your problems in California thru
various business web sites.  The pie incident sure points out the mentality
of some of Enron's critics.  You may end up a martyr before it is all over.
From what I can observe the Californians are getting little sympathy outside
their own state.  I am sure Enron is getting a lot of undeserved criticism
but I believe most think it is their own fault.  I only hope the whole mess
blows over so you can turn your full attention to you normal pursuits.
       Both Mother and I send our love          DAD